CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday 6 February 2009

BABY CAKE NO.3 : Baby Cake for The New Baby Boy

- SOLD -

This cake is a special one...'mummy'nya doesn't know she's gona get a Baby Cake from me...it's a surprise gift...I hope she will love it. The right shade of blue ribbon, I found, I had a hard time looking for, even the width of the ribbon I haven't found exactly what I want....but i'll have to keep searching....

This is the view from the front above....you can see I've put in a baby teether and 3 bath toys....


Close up of the top....the ribbons say...'for a charming baby boy' ....cute huh!!


Side view.......


Back of the cake...........I've put Johnson's Babybath also..



Full front view of the cake... oh and there are, I think 65 Huggies in this one, and big baby powder, baby oil and baby lotion..all included in my Baby Cake.... I can't wait till she gets this.....!!!

0 comments: