CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday 6 February 2009

BABY CAKE NO.2 : Baby Cake for Azrimah's Baby Girl, Alya

- SOLD -
This is the second baby cake I made.....took hours but I was on a role.....i didn't even stop for anything...macam orang cramming for an exam rasanya...! hehehe






Almost finished product...not quite there yet................



Yes... this is it......finally...I'm really happy with this one....all because it's the first proper one I've made..and the materials didn't cause me problems...ie: the ribbons all did what I expected them to do.....




Another shot...



Close up of the teddy....



The back of the cake....

This particular cake contains:

1 Big baby powder
1 baby lotion
60+ pampers
1 baby teether
1 teddy bear

Perfect present for new mommies and daddies.....and of course for the baby...! hehehe

0 comments: