CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday 2 May 2010

BABY CAKE NO.117 : Tweetie

-SOLD-



Slight 'chick' change.........



NOW I think I like the pink chick on this cake better than the yellow somehow....anyway...choice is yours while stocks last...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was up thinking and thinking in the middle of the night ...whether or not I should (and my husband hates that I think of such 'empty' arguments) use a pink or yellow chick for this one...??? hahhahaha


ok I'll offer either a pink or yellow one for this..while stocks last...ok




Coz I think, now that I look at it, pink would be better?? hhhmmm?? but i like yellow too ....





I can just stare at it for hours.....hahhahaha

This cake contains:


- Pampers


- T-shirt


- Washcloth


- Socks


- Beanie baby chick








BND$50

0 comments: