CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday 13 December 2009

Wedding Cake No.4 : Haziyah

-SOLD-


AAaaaawwww.....i just looove pink..! hehehe...colour theme of the wedding is pink and yellow.





Top Tier...love that colour combination...


ooops...excuse my messy table.... a lot of thought went into making this cake.....i get so indecisive with Wedding Towel Cakes...dont knw whyyy????? I need to have at least 3 "artistic & creative' people look at it before I'm done..!


Yellow daisies to add to the theme.....


side view..



another side view..




close up of middle and lower tier.... i think i was the only one crazy about the rim of pearls that i put there...my other 'advisors' didn't think much of it but i dont care..!! the pearls stay!! it reminds me of icing some real cakes have.....lawa kaaaaan...?!!! hehehe












0 comments: