CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday 12 June 2009

Rano's Launching of His Re-vamped Website

New picture!! That's, from left to right, Syida, Nani and me, Heidi...hehehe. Nani is an ex-student of mine when I was teaching in MTSSR....she took over for me after I left early for the wedding. She was soooo brilliant...she answered any questions about the cakes confidently and was super friendly, she cut up my new printed name cards on the spot when my name cards ran out, packed all my cakes back into my car, took down the posters and cleared everything when the show was over. I wouldn't have been able to find a more willing, responsible and rajin 'assistant'...so Nani, lain kali lagi ah..I've taught you well!!! :p hehehe....

what a coolurful picture.....I love it..but I'm just not lovin' my, what looks to be, 'double chin'...but im working on it..give me a month! hahaha..






That's me during Ranoadidas launching event yesterday...what a day! Loads of people poured in...ran out of name cards....but overall it was fun meeting people and telling them about this product and seeing their "pampers? I can't believe you're using pampers??" look on their faces...hehehe...




That's Syida, she was also together with me displaying some of her baby cakes..she calls her cakes "Diperdorable Cakes"...i'll put up her link soon...oh and Mr. Yung, I will be putting up your link shortly..don't worry, haven't forgotten about you...hehehe..also been busy with wedding make-up but now that this exhibition is over I can relax and take it easy. I can't believe how much organising goes into setting up just one stall, can't imagine being the organiser of the WHOLE event..!! So, here's to you, Rano, for pulling off a fabulous event yesterday and thank you for including us in your big day....!

0 comments: