CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday 24 April 2009

My Latest Creation

- !! STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION !!-


The pink ribbons at the bottom are just 'testing'...i think i'm gona take it off..inda lawa.....hehehe

Side view.....


The cake still has to have 'frills' at the base..


The SEMI finished product....not quite there yet..but already I'm lovin' it..!! I found this Tunang/Wedding cake harder to decorate somehow because if i compare it with a baby cake, baby cakes decoration can be over colourful and anything really coz its for kids and suposed to look cartoonish in a way...but for the adult cakes, i have to make it look more 'romantic' sort of which can be a bit tricky......well...this is the FIRST trial...so i can imagine i can improve over time....



Back view....




Close up of Flowers









Top view.............


This cake contains 2 bath towels, 2 face towels and 2 hand towels.........
Balum siap ni ah so don't judge yet....i just had to post these up coz I just couldnt wait to show it off...hehheheh.. I'll post the finished product once I'm happy with it...!








0 comments: